The Auto and General Cross Triathlon, powered by HOT 102.7FM is not far away! Make the most of the remaining days by training hard and ensuring your equipment is ready to go.
Here’s a checklist of compulsory, non-compulsory and recommended equipment to prepare you for the big day:
- Sweat towel
- Water bottle / hydropack
- Race number (Athletes may either use a triathlon belt or pin the number on their shirt)
- Sunglasses ( Not compulars)
- Sports watch (Not compulsory)
- Transition bag
- Costume or wet suit
- Tri Suit (Recommended)
- MTB or gravel bike
- GPS (not compulsory, the route is very well marked)
- Helmet (Compulsory)
- Protective gear
- Cycling kit
- Cycling shoes
- Flat repair kit
- All terrain shoes or trail running shoes
- Running hat
Don’t forget to bring your A-game because the competition will be HOT.
We’re excited to see you there!